NEW! Version 3.0 released:
- added support for multiple date selection
- added support for disabled dates
- added a JTable Cell Editor constructed using the CalendarComboBox class
- now when the month or year is changed using the visual controls the date no longer automatically changes. The previous behaviour was not correct. In the previous implementation if one registered a DateListener this was called every time when the month and year was changed using the visual controls.
- now a calendar listener can receive the key and mouse events of the calendar table
- now the functions from CalendarRendererProvider class are no longer using as the first parameter a CalendarComponent. This is separately set through a setter.
- added the new features into the demo application
Why waste time developing your own java date picker when you can use this ready to use, eye catching
Swing component and concentrate on other aspects of your project?
Not convinced yet from the features list?
Download the free demo
and you can see for yourself. Also see screenshots page for the predefined
color schemes we provide.